Tuesday, April 3, 2012

And Now Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Thank you for joining me on my sojourn of sorrow. While things are tough, I have been spending a lot of time watching crappy TV shows. Most of you have probably seen Allt f�r Sverige by now, but if you haven't you should! It is a bit in Swedish, but mostly English. The premise is absurd (The contestants compete to find out about their Swedish heritage) - I couldn't imagine anyone being like 'Haha you lose, you don't get to know about your family' Spoiler alert - everyone gets to learn about their family.

I wish I could tell you 'I don't usually watch reality TV because it is crap, but I made an exception for this' but that would be a lie. I love Project Runway and have watched way too many seasons of ANTM to be proud of. So Allt f�r Sverige was an easy sell for me.

Check out the first episode here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment