Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm Ba-aa-a-a-ak

Sorry for the unintended long break. I had every intention of blogging, and then took an internet break.

Good excuse though - We are expecting another little Swede! OK, so it is super early, but since you were all so supportive of me during my tough time a few months ago, I figured I might as well get this out early.

But while I was in the early weeks of pregnancy, I was also traipsing around the USA with a toddler, The Swede, and two amazing teenage Swedish family members (including one first timer to the USA).

Sad to say, nap time became my favorite time of day.

I was tired. I am tired. But it was a great trip and I have a ton of observations and fun cultural moments to share.

I am still adjusting to being back to Sweden. I keep apologizing to people I bump into and smiling at random strangers who quickly look away.

Anywho - I hope to be blogging a bit more about being pregnant in Sweden and the current nonexistent Swedish summer (which I am pretty sure is a thing of myth at this point, just like those childhood New Jersey winters where it snowed every day).

No comments:

Post a Comment