Friday, October 24, 2014

TreeUndelete


A long time ago I wrote a script that restored a whole tree of objects, basically it restored an OU and all objects that belonged to that OU. The first time I showed it was in a session at Microsoft TechDays in �rebro 2010. After that, it served me well over the years, even though it didn�t have error handling and other good stuff. But since I was the only one using it and knew how the script worked � it was ok J

This year I presented at a conference in �re and showed the script once again. Since people liked it, I wanted to post it somewhere but didn�t feel comfortable since it lacked a lot of features. Getting the time to fix it was hard but my colleague and friend Simon W�hlin (who has forgotten more about Powershell than I know today) did re-write it and has now published it.

If you want to see a cool script, check it out here: http://blog.simonw.se/restore-ou-tree-from-ad-recycle-bin-with-powershell/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment