Friday, February 7, 2014

Sweden 2014

It�s 2014 and I�m trying to get back on my feet, back to this blog, get my shit back together � all kinds of getting back.

Right now I have big plans for this little abandoned blog.

I am still surviving in Sweden, sometimes barely.

I am still grateful for your emails � even if they are just to correct my sad excuse for spelling and grammar. Of which I do appreciate, and I do intend to correct, when I have a few free minutes. Which I seriously, seriously hope will be sometime soon.

Because the last few months have been crazy. All kinds of crazy. Good crazy, bad crazy and just plain insane in the membrane.

And yet here we are in February. Another round of Melodifestival. A sad excuse for Valentine�s Day. My favorite shopping week of the year, Book Rea (a countrywide book sale). Rain, drizzle and grey day �is spring EVER going to get here� February.


Hope to see you around these parts. I have a lot of blog entries in my head. Hope to type them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment